Families are encouraged to visit the school for a tour of the campus and talk with our admissions staff. Appointments can be made by contacting us via E-Mail at email@example.com
Application and Required Documents
- A completed application form (Application forms are available from the school office, via E-mail, and downloadable as a PDF.)
- A completed medical form (Medical forms can be obtained from the office or as a downloadable PDF.) Please mention any medical problem which we need to know about to ensure the full safety of your children.
- Original school reports from the previous two years of schooling, where applicable. The report should show the class, date, and results. (The school will keep a photocopy of the school report.)
- Birth certificate
- A copy of the passport of the child and his/her guardian, showing valid residence visas.
- Four recent passport-sized photographs, with the student’s name on the back.
Once all the above documents have been handed in, they will become the property of the school.
Students applying to enter Grade 2 and above sit for diagnostic tests as part of the admissions process. Upon completion, the diagnostic tests are marked and a decision on placement is made by the school.
Appointments for diagnostic testing can be made via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions decisions are made after careful evaluation of the candidates. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional criteria for admission include motivation, social and emotional development, willingness to work hard, and the ability of SABIS® SUN to accommodate the needs of the applicant.
Please note that in order to complete the registration, the above mentioned documents must be submitted. A final admission decision cannot be made without this information.
Once accepted and the required fees paid, a place for the student is reserved.